Kona Skate Camp
Kona Camp is a weekly camp for skaters of all ages and welcomes skaters of all abilities. Campers will get to experience all types of skateboarding including but not limited to street, vert, pools, flatland, and downhill racing.
- COVID Safety protocols include: daily temp checks and social distancing
- Private Access to the entire park (Skatepark closed to the public during camp)
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced programs
- Games, races, and contests
- Group and individual instruction
- Snacks, beverages, and treats
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches and juice are provided for skaters throughout the day, every day.
All Ages Welcome
Participants under 10 years old (9-under) must have a parent/guardian present (see the director for exceptions)
Skateboard Camps at Kona Skatepark
Early Drop Off: 8:30 am
Camp: 9 am – 1 pm Late pickup ok.
Week of Camp – $250.00 plus tax
Single-day rates are available, register at the counter day of camp.
SUMMER CAMP DATES 2023
Week One: June 5 to June 9
Week Two: June 12 to June 16
Week Three: June 19 to June 23
Week Four: June 26 to June 30
July Camp dates: July 31st to August 4th