Skateboard Camps at Kona Skatepark
Kona Camp is a weekly camp for skaters ages 8 − 14, and welcomes skaters of all abilities. Campers will get to experience all types of skateboarding including but not limited to street, vert, pools, flatland and downhill racing.
Winter Skate Camp (3 days) $119.99 / Single Day “Power Camp” Availabe $45.00 per day
Weeks of: Dec 26-28, Jan 2-4
- All day skate
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced programs
- Appearances by local pros
- Games, races and contests
- Group and individual instruction
- Snacks, beverages and treats
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches and juice are provided for skaters throughout the day, everyday.
Early Drop Off: 8:30 am
Camp: 9 am – 1 pm
Free Skate: 1pm – 10pm
Winter Camp – (3 day) – $119.99 plus tax
Spring Camp – $199.00 plus tax
Summer Camp – $199.00 plus tax
Single day rates available too!
One Day Camp
- Non-Members: $45.00 plus tax
- Members: $40.00 plus tax
Week Long Skate Camp
- Non-members: $199.99 plus tax
- Members: $169.99 plus tax