Skateboard Camps at Kona Skatepark
Kona Camp is a weekly camp for skaters ages 6 − 16, and welcomes skaters of all abilities. Campers will get to experience all types of skateboarding including but not limited to street, vert, pools, flatland and downhill racing.
Summer Skate Camp $199.99 / Single Day “Power Camp” Availabe $45.00 per day
Weeks of: June 5th, June 12th, June 26, July 10th, July 17th, July 24th, July 31st & August 7th
This is a one day camp program filled with games, contests and awards. Its the best of our weekly camp program all packed into one day.
- All day skate
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced programs
- Appearances by local pros
- Games, races and contests
- Group and individual instruction
- Snacks, beverages and treats
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches and juice are provided for skaters throughout the day, everyday.
Early Drop Off: 8:30 am
Camp: 9 am – 1 pm
Free Skate: 1pm – 10pm
Spring Camp – $199.00 plus tax
Summer Camp – $199.00 plus tax
Single day rates available too!
One Day Camp
- Non-Members: $45.00 plus tax
- Members: $40.50 plus tax
Three Day Camp
- Non-Members: $99.00 plus tax
- Members: $84.00 plus tax
Week Long Skate Camp
- Non-members: $199.99 plus tax
- Members: $169.99 plus tax
Save $ by purchasing a Camp Package
Get 10% off when purchasing multiple weeks
Enrollments may be used for multiple skaters.